The term Kamikaze was adopted by our JukuCho to represent the spirit of this gym. To put everything you have into it. To have enough fuel to get you there, but not enough to return. Like the kamikaze pilots of old, committed only to one purpose. We are the oldest kickboxing clubs on Okinawa.

All of us volunteer our time, resources, and energy to this dojo. We are a family here. We work together, train together, fight together, and hang out together. We make each other stronger. - Kamikaze Juku

Bad Idea?

You ever do something you know you really shouldn't... But just can't help yourself? Yea sparring isn't always a great idea when your already jacked up. You should just relax and take it easy, let your body recover. I had a nice collision with some ice skaters at the rink recently and took a skate to the shin bone... This totally exacerbates the damage you receive when checking off a low kick. But sparring (for me) is just too much fun, I can't help it. I get that nice after effect from the adrenaline jolt... I guess in retrospect that's the whole point. I'm an adrenaline junkie and I needed a fix. Anyways I'm paying for that today. Was it worth it??? TOTALLY!

Writer : Unknown ~ Information on Kickboxing and MMA in Okinawa

Article Bad Idea? Is Published By Unknown on Thursday, October 24, 2013. Feel free to comment 0 Comments: for Bad Idea?
 

0 comments: